Monday, May 08, 2006

Alone in nowheresville

Well, it’s been a while and I really don't have all that much to say about that time. I guess the last time I wrote anything was right after I e-mailed Isabelle telling her how I feel. Well it’s been about 3 weeks now and she still hasn’t said anything even though I've talked with her quite a number of times. So I don't know if it's just that neither of us know how to broach the subject, (I know I don't) or if I offended her in someway that I'm unaware of. In either case it's not good to not be talking about it all, I mean the main reason that I told her about it in the first place was because I wanted it out in the open, not kept secret anymore.

Oh well, if you've been keeping track of me then your most likely sick of this issue and would most likely want to give me a smack right now for being a dumb ass, and I definitely would understand why you wanted to. So what else have I been up to then? Well not all that much. I have my birthday coming up which I'm sure is going to be a pain in the arse, it is every year. But I covered all of that in my last posting so I won’t go into it again. But needless to say I'm not looking forward to it at all.

I've been biking quite a bit lately taking advantage of the warm weather that we've been having. Quite a bit different then the month of rain that we usually get this time of year. I'm still looking for a job, so if you know somewhere in Canada that hiring for a career type job let me know.

I maybe hiding to the city sometime soon for a bit of time so I can look for a job. But I still got to figure out how to look in a place where I don't live and don't have a contact for that area. Oh well, it'll be fun, I still got to get a hold of my friends that live there so I can see them when I'm around.

Other then those things all that I've really been doing is reading, cooking, working out and listening to music. Quite a good life if I was on my own and doing it with some form of income, but as it is it’s not all that bad it’s just were I am that sucks. Alone in the middle of nowhere, 100's of km from my friends with nothing to do but work out and watch Hockey on TV, yeah that sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home