Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More on Love!!

I don't know what to do about it anymore. I guess I can come right out and say it. "I love Isabelle". I figured it out the other day after I went to see her. Hearing her talk, listening to her problems and taking her advice, I truly realized that I was in love with her. This is something that I've been avoiding saying because I thought that I didn’t know what love was, and maybe I still don't, there is a chance that I could be mistaken, but I don't think so. When after four plus years and getting hit on by a totally hot girl doesn’t make you forget about her for even a minute then you’re in love. But now that I know this what am I to do with it? Am I better off then when I believed that I just had a crush on her? Am I more likely to tell her this? I don't think so (and on that note, something in her behavior makes me doubt that she got that e-mail I sent her last month, so that means that she still doesn’t know how I feel). Oh well, I guess it’s my shit so I guess its time I either learned to get rid of it or roll around in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home