Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I made it to the City (June 4)

Well here I am, I finally made it into the city and I’m here for approx. one month. I’m not 100% sure exactly what I’m gonna do next but I know that I’m going to have to find a job so that I don’t have to go back home. But oh well, at the moment I think I have a few more other problems to deal with rather than finding a job. First I think I need to become comfortable with my apartment and the location of where it is. Another thing is that I have to be careful not to slip into my old routines and rythems that I had when I was in school. I noticed that this might be a problem when I finally called Heather earlier and I just could not get it together to effectively communicate with her, even if it was to just make plans to meet her at some future date. And that is exactly the bull shit that I had to deal with back at school and it drove me nuts as I used to lie in bed kicking myself for being a complete and utter idiot!!! Maybe I’m doing too much too fast and have a bit too many expectations about myself, I mean I’ve been through a LOT of changes in the past few weeks and maybe I have just too much on my plate and just need to relax a bit a live to get used to what I have. The only problem with that is what I have now is unsustainable and requires that I make future changes.
Oh well, I’ll figure it out in some way and I’ll try to keep you up to date through all the problems and changes that my life is going to go through for the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home