Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Job hunter!!

Hey people, it’s been quite a while since I sat down and wrote you a message, and even longer since I actually posted it. So let me let you know what’s been going on in my life. First off, all that I’ve been up to lately is just looking around for a job, so far I’ve managed to get two interviews. One today and one tomorrow. Outside of job hunting I’ve just been getting back in touch with Heather, Isabelle and the rest of my friends that are up here. So in reality I haven’t been up to all that much, just trying to survive in this place and hopefully manage to make some new friends, but so far that last one is still just a pipe dream. Although I have managed to find out where the vast majority of hot females hang out, it really doesn’t apply to me though seeing as I’m still uncomfortable about talking to them. Oh well, tomorrow after my interview I get to go out and see Isabelle which always cheers me up. Oh well, my brains starting to melt so I’m not going to continue on right now, but I’ll try to post more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home